My name is Lisa and this is my husband, Peter. We are empty-nesters and recently moved from New Hampshire - where we lived and pastored for 18 years - to Frederick, MD.
Here are a few things about us:
- We like to travel and our greatest joy is encouraging other pastors/leaders in our District. You will see on my stories on IG that we often travel to a different state/city each week with my husband's job.
- We have purchased two fixer-upper homes that we've turned into Airbnb's. Managing these has been a fun hobby in our "empty-nester" state!
- We are foodies and love exploring new places to eat!
- Along with that...we both love coffee!
- Peter is the risk taker and Lisa likes to play it safe. We are a good team as we balance each other!
- Both of us enjoy seeing transformations- in people (first and foremost) and in things that are discarded (like furniture and homes). Our passion is seeing the forgotten and neglected come to life!
- Lisa's style is simple and her motto is: thrifty decorating is fun! In fact, one of her favorite places to shop is the local Goodwill.
I hope to inspire you with what I've learned (and am continuing to learn) about decorating!
Thanks for stopping by!